Wednesday, November 30, 2011

His Mercy Endures

This weekend I had the chance to reminisce a little as I wrote my latest article for Letters to My Sisters.  The topic this month is Mercy, and I couldn't help but think back to our wedding and the reading my dear bro Sam did on Psalm 136.  Here is the beginning of the article:  

Dear Sister,

Just a few short months ago, my family, friends and now-beloved husband and I, sat in a small country church and participated, as my brother read Psalm 136 responsively.  We focused then on the translation reading ‘His love endures forever’, but the NKJV captures a different slant that reminds me of God’s unmerited favor to us in so many different situations.  
Read more here....


Have a blessed day
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....