Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Praise the Provider {Day 22}

Unexpected Christmas blessings.  Last-minute mission trip funds. Rent. Groceries. School loans paid. Fees waived. Hospital bills covered. Perfect apartment just on time. And the list goes on.... I've been in some pretty tight spots, and never cease to be amazed at the ways God has provided for me, now us.  And yet, I can still slip into fear when it appears like something might be lacking.  More often now, it's not as much that there are huge material needs, but my heart is still learning contentment (Phillipians 4:11-12).

Can you sing 'Blessed be Your Name' regardless of your circumstances?  I often sing it through tears, but sing with with me, brothers and sisters!  God doesn't ask for perfect hearts, but He does ask us to come, to praise, to confess our weakness.  He will provide all the rest (and more)!

Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....