Thursday, October 24, 2013

Praise the God of Rest {Day 24}

Hello friends.  Can you imagine quiet music, no one pulling for your attention, an afternoon nap...wishful thinking?  It may not have happened for you today, but God can provide the rest your soul needs, even in a moment.  Praise Him for the soul-rest He promises, even in the busiest of days.  You don't need an hour alone to know the Rest of your Savior.  He says to come.  Bring your tired, weary heart, and pour it out to Him, even as you go about your daily tasks.  He will lighten your load and carry you through the trial in front of you.  

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls."  - Matthew 11:28-29






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....