Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Great is Thy Faithfulness

Sitting Sunday morning in church, as I was singing my heart out, I reflected on several things...


~our wedding day, and how I sang this hymn with gusto then, for different reasons
~God's faithfulness to my dear friend in Ethiopia who is bringing home two babies soon!
~how God has opened up a door in Florida for us, a new adventure together...
~the beauty of hymns, and how they mold my thoughts towards things above


It has been a back-and-forth month of thinking, praying, talking with friends and mentors, and now finally making a decision!  We are heading to the Sunshine State in just a couple of months, to help care for my aging Oma, and find jobs/school/fellowship in the Deland/Orlando/Daytona Beach area.


We covet your prayers as we continue making decisions and preparing for this cross-country move!  Thank you to all who have prayed for and encouraged us during this time.  Your friendship is invaluable to us!


Reflecting on God's faithfulness, 
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....