Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday Memorial Stones (belated...)

Hello all...I'm still getting in the groove here, but I wanted to post a 'memorial stone' for yesterday...Today my praise is simply for our God whose plans are firm, and never fail.  Psalm 33:11, But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of His heart through all generations.  I recall my journey through the wild uncharted territory of Colorado...spiritually, and in so many other ways.  I remember how the Lord took me by the hand and led me there, with a glad and also anxious heart, knowing that there were many trials and joys ahead.  And I remember how roughly four years and a week ago, God led me back across the country to be closer to family and friends, to grow and heal in new ways.  I delight in the ways of the Lord, and how He offers us free will within His great and mighty Sovereign plans.  It is a mystery I will not begin to unpack here, but I have been the recipient of walking in this grace and I find it to be such a great joy.  As I approach marriage in just 19 days, I delight in the fact that my Father has led me here, but has also given me the complete freedom to make these choices and has trusted my judgement at each fork in the road.  He is such a faithful and wise Father, and I trust that moving into the future, while having different sign posts, circumstances, and joys, I will have the same Father, who will hold my hand, allow me to co-pilot the journey, and together we will rejoice as the days unfold.  What a joy to be a child of the King~knowing that nothing I do can thwart the great purposes of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....