Friday, August 26, 2011

The Deadly Sin of Discontent




Hello friends!


I have recently become a contributor on a wonderful website, Letters to My Sisters, whose vision is that through 'eternally-minded letters', women would "be lifted up by the Word of God and His love which is poured out to the readers through the thoughts of our authors." 


I have met two of these dear ladies at our new church, St. Andrews, and you will thoroughly enjoy following Mimi, Kayla, and the others, as they write letters to women, in the vein of the New Testament letters written by Paul.


Check out my recent contribution here and post a comment or share the article if you think it would be of help to someone you know.  


Blessings, 
Ruth 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....