Thursday, October 10, 2013

Praise the Conqueror of Fear {Day 10}

Fear can be like a steel trap on your heart--keeping you from moving forward or enjoying the life God intends for you.  Fighting through the fear is oh-so-worth it though!  I love it when the 'fog' of fear lifts and I can find peace and joy in the Lord again.  Galatians 5:1 reminds us - "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."  Another favorite of mine is Isaiah 41:10.  

Writing out my fears and then writing the truth next to them takes the power out of the fear.  It can no longer keep me captive but is instead shown to be the impostor that it is.   
I'll leave you with two songs to remind us (myself included!) of the true Power in Christ, that can conquer any fear.  





You're more than a conqueror in Christ (Romans 8:31-39)!

Ruth











No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....