Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blogging for Books

Hello friends...
Just an update on a new endeavor I am starting in conjunction with WaterBrook/Multnomah Publishing, out in Colorado Springs.  It's a great deal, really.  I get to read free books (which you know I love to do), and possibly win awesome prizes!  If you are a book-lover too, please check out their new and improved book review program at this link:  http://www.waterbrookmultnomah.com/bloggingforbooks/.  
I will be posting reviews on this blog, and if you'd like, you can click on the green gadget over to the side of the page and it will link you to a site where you can rank my review!  (The more high ranks I get, the better chance I have of winning something cool, like a Kindle or other e-reader.)  What's in it for you?  Well, I'd love to say I'll be giving out free book copies, but this feature of the program is still up for discussion.  I will get back to you if W/M Publishing allows us to send out free copies to all you loyal blog readers in the future.  In the meantime, I hope you enjoy some thoughts on what's new in the Christian publishing industry.  My first book to review is a children's book, God Loves Me More Than That, by Dandi Daley Mackall.  Maybe a child in your life would like a copy for Christmas!  Blessings to you on this blustery, winter day!  RP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....