Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New wine for new wineskins....

Thank you for stopping by!  If you'd just come in my door, I'd take your coat and offer you some tea, cookies, or a glass of water.  Please make yourself at home while we talk...

There are some things that have been stirring in my heart, and just like usual (and as we'd say on the farm...), it's all as clear as mud!  God is teaching me things about myself, and moving me in a new direction, but unfortunately (probably for my good) I don't have the road map, and He's only giving me little hints along the way.

I've taken lots of trips in my relatively short life and something tells me this one will be good, too.  I hope to post pictures and thoughts as my vision becomes clearer.  I do hope we are on the same path....I'm traveling towards my real Home, I just don't always know the path that will take me there.  Is your heart set on pilgrimage?  (Psalm 84:5)

My first clue along this new journey was from Matthew 9...verses 14-17 spoke to me of God pouring out His Spirit in my life, and that means something new needs to happen.  "Lord, give me a willing heart to follow where you lead.  Teach me more about your New Covenant, and wash away my sin.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....