Thursday, June 28, 2012

Feeling 'full' and {The Beauty of Suffering}

Source
Look at that plate piled high with food...and then realize no, it's not for you to eat, it signifies the euphemism, "My plate is full right now!"  Yikes.  Talk about a let down!  That's where I am right now.  Full plate, and not yet enjoying the fruits of the work I am doing....But yes, you and I both know that we reap what we sow, and as Proverbs tells us, all hard work leads to a profit.

I digress....My main goal here today is to link over to my latest letter (The Beauty of Suffering) on the LTMS site; 'hope you enjoy!  I wrote it a couple of days ago, and now that it's posted, I realize that I need to hear everything that I had to say there....If you are suffering, or know someone else who is in the pain of difficult trials, please do pass the link on to him/her.

God's blessings on your day!
Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....