Wednesday, May 11, 2011

At a Crossroads...

Hello kind friends.  We are in the midst of boxes here, unpacking, repacking, and trying to make the most of the season we are in.  I think Michael W. Smith's song, Friends would be a good soundtrack for where we are in life :) My apologies for being so scarce!  My mind is all over the place and we are truly seeking the Lord for His direction on our next steps, concerning family, work, school, and ministry.  I will keep posting some thoughts here and there, but please keep us in your prayers as we consider what God has next for us!  
       I am happy to say that a new nephew has come in the past week, Josiah Levi Perry, and we are grateful for his healthy delivery into this world.  Pray with us for his growth and development physically, spiritually, and emotionally.  Truly, we serve a great and gracious Savior.  I hope you are enjoying the journey as much as I am!


Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....