Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Marvelous May

Now that it is June already....I thought I'd share some of my joys from last month with y'all here at RL (ha ha yes I did just say ya'll!).  It might give you a reason to come down and visit us in FL, but it also helps me remember the goodness of the Lord to us.  Here are my top three faves:

~ the airboat tour on Loughman Lake with Jesse and Kelly



~ my new Chocolate Blueberry Smoothie recipe



Makes two 16-oz servings:

3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup pomegranate juice
6 oz. spinach, optional
1 frozen banana
dates/date paste to taste
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
2 cups frozen blueberries

Puree all the ingredients in a high-powered blender until smooth.  Enjoy!  (Thanks Forks over Knives cookbook, for the yummy recipe!)

~becoming members of River Oaks church--we are so happy to have found this fabulous church!  So Christ-centered, wonderful pastor and church family, such love among us, and the many opportunities to grow, help others grow.  Thank you, Jesus.  :)

What did you enjoy from your past month, week, or even today?   There is so much that God is doing in and around us--take the time to do some remembering and rejoicing!

Blessings in Jesus,

Ruth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....