Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Joy Dare

Just a quick note on something that may bring you joy, and that is what I am trying to cultivate too...

Check out this post...the habit we all need...

And this list to help capture the gifts...

Please will you consider the JOY DARE that is spreading all across the nation?  Ann Voskamp over at A Holy Experience is hoping/planning to give a new list of suggestions/helps in your journey (and mine) towards joy and gratitude every month this year.  I am SO excited!  Do you remember my comment that I want to focus more on joy around here, this my humble online abode?  Well, when Ann posted the above post and got the Joy Dare going, I got excited.  You see, I have been recording thanks in my gratitude journal, here and there.... (only a few hundred) but I know my joy could be increased, my heart expanded, and my God glorified.  This done not merely to be faithful to the discipline (though discipline is good), but that in the process, my heart could change.  And that is my hope.  Will you come on this journey too, the Joy Journey?  I hope you do.  Road trips are always better with more dear souls...to rejoice, make memories, and share victories.  And that is what I hope we can do here.  One person at a time.  Join me?

And if you are following the above list, my thanks for January 7:

~grace from my husband, who listens to me, encourages me, and is so patient
~grace from dear Elaine, who spent the day with me, and helped me see more clearly
~grace from a SB2W kitchen crew gal on FaceBook, who sent a happy hello and genuine encouragement....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are a blessing to me....